Download CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra Full version, It is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers.
ColorDirector is a way for video color editors of all skill levels to dramatically improve their projects. Think of it like Lightroom for video. Use advanced tools to control color and lighting for outstanding results!
Change the look of your entire clip with adjustable Global Tone Level presets, or make precise color adjustments to selected parts of video footage with regional adjustment tools.
Import and export Look-up Tables (LUTs) for professional color grading control. Match footage from one source to another in order to achieve a particular effect throughout a video with this video color editor feature.
Quickly add drama and focus to your videos by turning them to black and white while retaining selected parts of the clip in color. A great way to draw the viewers eye and create memorable videos.
Completely change the look of objects in your video with our video color editor’s Color Shift. Sliding the Color Wheel lets you remap the colors in your video to give it an entirely different feel.
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra Features
- Global & Regional Adjustment Tools
- Improved LUT Support
- Motion Tracking & Selection Masks
- 360º Video Support
- Round-trip Editing
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Effortless Dehazing
- Built-in Movie Presets
- Adjustable Presets with Keyframe Support
- Color Splash
- Color Shift
- High Frame Rate Video Support
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 10.0.2109.0 download link
Size: 188 MB
Google drive download link: DOWNLOAD
Decompression pass: taiwebs.com
Installation and activation Instructions
- Remove the old version if available with professional removal software like Iobit Uninstall
- Run the file ColorDirector_10.0.2109.0_Ultra to install
- Add the hosts file in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts the following 2 lines
- 127.0.0.1 cap.cyberlink.com
- 127.0.0.1 activation.cyberlink.com
- Run the Codec Activation file in the Cr’@ck folder with the password word SamuRa1
- Tested and running OK, watch the installation instruction video