VRay 5.10.06 for SketchUp 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 is a powerful rendering plug-in for SketchUp that provides better rendering and lighting tools, plus the ability to visualize complex scenes. V-Ray Next is a user-friendly rendering solution for SketchUp that features advanced and powerful rendering engines for the media, entertainment, and design industries. It provides innovative rendering solutions that enable you to render anything and everything and lets you create the highest quality renders directly in SketchUp.
V-Ray Next for SketchUp is updated with advanced features to take advantage of the latest CPUs, GPUs, as well as advantages of all the power of the existing hardware. It can be used for all kinds of purposes from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes with a full suite of creative tools for lighting, shading, and rendering.
V-Ray Benchmark, you can quickly and easily evaluate your machine’s performance capabilities running V-Ray Next. Discover how your computer ranks alongside others and learn how different hardware can influence your rendering speed. With this tool, you can test the power and performance of your system and push
- V-Ray for SketchUp interface is clean and simple, with support for 4K monitors
- Render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Emit light from any scene object to simulate real-world custom light shapes.
- Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric depth.
Download VRay Next 5.10.06 for SketchUp 2017-2021
Size: 731 MB
unzip pass: 123
See also: Vray 5.10.02 for SketchUp 2017 – 2021
See also: Vray 4.20.03 for SketchUp 2016 – 2020
See also: VRay 3.60.03 for SketchUp 2016 – 2018
See also: Sketchup 2021 Full
See also: Sketchup 2020 Full
Install and Activate
- Start the installation package
- Do not install the local license server
- Copy/replace cgauth.dll to Sketchup 2017-21 > C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin