VRay Next 4.00.01 for SketchUp 2016 2017 2018 2019 extension is easily deployed and integrated into SketchUp, allowing users to access its features either via the ‘Extensions’ menu or the floating VfS toolbars. All the controls are within reach, but it is advisable to take the time and go through the extensive documentation to get the most out of this Sketchup plugin.
Dedicated to this purpose, it comes with powerful lighting tools to help you generate natural light in your scenes, making shadows and reflections look realistic. Thanks to these tools, V-Ray for Sketchup saves designers the time and effort needed to manually adjust lighting parameters.
- V-Ray for SketchUp interface is clean and simple, with support for 4K monitors
- Render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Emit light from any scene object to simulate real-world custom light shapes.
- Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric depth.
Download VRay Next 4.00.01 for SketchUp 2016-2019
Size: 717 MB
unzip pass: 123
Vray 4.10.1: DOWNLOAD
See also: VRay 5.10.06 for SketchUp 2017-2021
See also: VRay 3.60.03 for SketchUp 2016 – 2018
See also: VRay 4.20.03 for SketchUp 2017 – 2020
See also: Sketchup 2020 Full
See also: Sketchup 2021 Full
Install and Activate
- Download and install V-Ray. No need to install the License Server.
- Copy cgauth.dll to the V-Ray bin dir ( C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin )
- Copy vray_BRDFScanned.dll to the V-Ray plugins dir ( C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\V-Ray for SketchUp\extension\vrayappsdk\bin\plugins )