The package is designed to integrate updates into the distributions of Windows 7 SP1 x86-x64 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 and their installation on a working system. The installation program works with any edition of these operating systems, any bit depth, and any language.
Install it on any revision of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, any bit depth, and any language. Includes updates for all versions of Internet Explorer, all critical, recommended, and security updates.
- It is possible to automatically install SP1 if it is not installed on the system. To do this, you need to place the Windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe and Windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe files in the same directory as the set.
- If there is UpdatePack7R2Start.cmd next to the set, it will be performed before installing updates, UpdatePack7R2Finish.cmd – after installation, UpdatePack7R2Wim.cmd – after integration of updates. By default, the console windows will be displayed. To hide them, the first line in the cmd file should start with “: hide” (without the quotes). The set of updates tracks the exit code from the cmd-files, in case of need to reboot. This code is 3010 (exit 3010).
- If you want to apply your tweaks after installing Internet Explorer 11 on the production system, place the ie11.reg file in the folder with the set and it will be imported automatically.
- Some keys can be replaced by renaming the file of the set itself. So to install IE11, you can add the word “ie11” to any place in the file name of the set, “-” for automatic reboot and “++” for passive installation.
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Server 2008
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more
Download UpdatePack7R2 v21.8.11
Size: 817 MB
Google drive : DOWNLOAD
- Completely free software