DiskSorter is a file classification solution allowing one to classify files in local disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems. Users are provided with the ability to gain an in-depth visibility into which types of files are using most of the disk space, save reports and perform file management operations on categories of files.
DiskSorter provides several built-in file classification plugins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and classifying files by the file type, extension, user name, creation, last modification, last access dates, etc.
Moreover, users are provided with the ability to generate various types of pie charts, categorize and filter file classification results and save file classification reports into several standard formats, including HTML, PDF, Excel, Text, CSV, XML, and the DiskSorter native report format.
Furthermore, IT and storage administrators are provided with the ability to submit file classification reports from multiple servers and NAS storage devices to a centralized SQL database and analyze disk space usage history trends for one or more file categories per server and/or per user across the entire enterprise.
- DiskSorter Main GUI Application
- DiskSorter File Classification Pie Charts
- Classifying Files in Network Servers and NAS Storage Devices
- Classifying Files in Network Servers
- Batch File Classification Operations
- Batch File Classification Mode
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download DiskSorter 13.8.12 Pro / Ultimate / Enterprise
Size: 40 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Install software
- Run FlexenseActivator and click Activate, Choose the path to the file “ Disksorter.flx ”. Default: C:\Program Files\Disk Sorter Ultimate\bin\