Render[in] for Sketchup is a fully-integrated, real-time physical radiosity engine developed for SketchUp Make and Pro users. Powered by Artlantis 6’s rendering engine, It gives SketchUp users the high-definition, realistic renderings they’ve been looking for, in a robust, easy-to-use application.
It uses the same settings as SketchUp, so learning how to create high-definition renderings is fast and easy. Once the model is ready, It brings designs to life, by offering realistic additions like a 3D sky, four types of clouds, and modifiable lighting sources.
Moreover, It also offers additional texture settings to choose from, like specular reflection and shininess, and auto-bump for materials.
Features of Render[in] for Sketchup
- Real-Time Preview
- Fully Integrated
- Improved Texture
- 3D Environment
- Artificial Lighting
- Ivisited360 Panoramas
Download Render[in] 3.0.12 for Sketchup 2021
Size: 35 MB
Google drive download link: DOWNLOAD
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
Installation and activation instructions
- Unzip the downloaded file, we have the file Abvent_Renderin3012_skp2021.rbz
- In SketchUp, choose Window > Extensions Manager
- Click the Install button below
- Select the file Abvent_Renderin3012_skp2021.rbz to install
- Copy the file in the Fix folder to C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2021\SketchUp\Plugins\Abvent_Renderin3\win
- Restart Sketchup