Soundop Audio Editor is a comprehensive audio editor for Windows that working seamlessly with audio editing and multitrack mixing in one application. Both audio editing and multitrack mixing have standalone workspace clearly organized for each task.
You can process the audio source of the multitrack project with full power without leaving the application. The overall process of audio production can be done in Soundop Audio Editor intuitively and efficiently.
Moreover, the design and implementation of Soundop are fully optimized. Thus less CPU and memory are consumed for resource-intensive tasks, and you may have the full potential of your system.
Features of Soundop Audio Editor
- Support ASIO devices for low latency playback and recording.
- Record audio up to 24 bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Load audio data from most audio and video formats.
- Load audio data from CD track.
- Save audio to major audio formats including MP2, MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Edit ID3 tag, vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF and other metadata for corresponding audio formats.
- Edit ACID loop information for music loops.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, crop and mix paste audio data with sample precision.
- Edit audio spectrum in selected region.
- Remove background noise of recordings with noise reduction tool.
- Process audio with amplify, fade-in, fade-out, gain envelop, normalize, invert, reverse, time stretch and pitch shift tools.
- Adjust time selection according to zero crossing of waveform.
- Apply effects chain to audio selection with FX Rack panel.
- Smooth edit boundaries with crossfade automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download Soundop Audio Editor 188.8.131.52
Size: 31 MB
password to extract: phanmemnet.com
- Run the setup file to install the software
- After the installation is complete, copy the file in the Fix folder to the software installation folder