Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a multiphysics computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software for the simulation of products operating under real-world conditions. Simcenter STAR-CCM+ uniquely brings automated design exploration and optimization to the CFD simulation toolkit of every engineer.
The single integrated environment includes everything from CAD, automated meshing, multiphysics CFD, sophisticated postprocessing, and design exploration. This allows engineers to efficiently explore the entire design space to make better design decisions faster.
The additional insight gained by using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ to guide your design process ultimately leads to more innovative products that exceed customer expectations.
Features of STAR + CCM software:
- Simple and effective user interface
- The ability to analyze designs carefully and meticulously
- Comprehensive simulation of system functions from different angles
- Ability to remesh only selected surfaces to reduce mesh production time
- Using Root Cylinders in DEM . Types
- Collaborative extrusion in Rheology computers – Elements to expand the working field + Star Ccm into the field of complex multimodal extrusion processes
- Ability to properly hinge and connect multi-body systems
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Any of the above 64-bit operating systems.
- RAM 4 GB or more.
- 6.0 GB of disk space required for installation
- 65K colors.
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher.
Download Siemens Star CCM+ 2021.2.1 v16.04.012-R8 Win/Linux + Tutorials
Size: 3.6 GB
Google drive : DOWNLOAD (Pass to extract: phanmemnet.com )
Torrent download link: copy the following link and paste it into uTorrent software
- Read the Readme file to install